- Airport Pickup and drop-off services
- A Unique Adventure sleeping bag, a down jacket, and duffel bag
- A first aid medical kit, an oximeter to check your pulse, heart rate and oxygen saturation at higher altitude
- 4 night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast (tourist standard hotel, 2 nights before the trek and 2 nights after the trek)
- 1 professional, licensed, English-speaking mountain guide. A well-experienced, English-speaking assistant guide if the group size exceeds 5 people
- Porters for carrying luggage (1 porter for 2 guest’s luggage)
- Full-board meals during the trek (Main course: breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Accommodation provided in guesthouses during the trek
- All necessary trekking permits, Sagarmatha National Park entrance fees, and Khumbu Passing Lhamu Rural Municipality fees
- Domestic flight Kathmandu / Ramechhhap – Lukla Kathmandu / Ramechhap inclusive with all taxes and transfers
- In the worst-case scenario, the tour company will help with all rescue and evacuation arrangements
- All applicable taxes as per the government rules and regulations.
AN ORGANIZATION YOU CAN TRUST.
World Hope International is committed to sound stewardship and using your gift to deliver the most effective, sustainable solutions for alleviating poverty, suffering, and injustice. In the fiscal year 2019, 91% of all expenditures went to program services. In order to use our resources in the most efficient manner possible, we may deem it necessary to redirect your contribution to the greatest need or our general purposes.