Republic of Sierra LeoneOctober 31 - November 8
About this trip
This trip is intended as an opportunity for leaders to experientially learn about
- Human trafficking
- Maternal and child mortality
- Finding new hope for children with disabilities
- Female genital mutilation (FGM)
And to discover how to partner with the people of Sierra Leone through:
- Village partnerships with groups from the US and Canada
- Clean water for all people, which significantly reduces death and disease
- Education for all children
- Economic development
Jo Anne Lyon
Who is this trip for?
Oct 31 – Nov 8
Freetown & Makeni, Sierra Leone
TBD* + airfare
*Cost includes housing, meals, and in-country transportation.
Not signed up yet...
and ready to go on a trip to Sierra Leone?
Things You Need to Know
Passport Required: Yes – Recommended valid 1 year
Visa Required: Yes
AN ORGANIZATION YOU CAN TRUST.
World Hope International is committed to sound stewardship and using your gift to deliver the most effective, sustainable solutions for alleviating poverty, suffering, and injustice. In the fiscal year 2018, 87% of all expenditures went to program services. In order to use our resources in the most efficient manner possible, we may deem it necessary to redirect your contribution to the greatest need or our general purposes.