Best Practices for Caregivers of Children in Group Homes and Residential Shelters
A COVID-19 Mini-Training Video Series
- Comforting Worried Children
- Supporting Children’s Mental Health
- Explaining COVID-19 to Children
- Ensuring Children are Self-Isolating
- Helping Children Maintain Contact with Loved Ones
- Protection from Predators
- Ensuring Ongoing Education
- Financial Resources
- Addressing Mutual Trauma
- Self-Care for Staff
AN ORGANIZATION YOU CAN TRUST.
World Hope International is committed to sound stewardship and using your gift to deliver the most effective, sustainable solutions for alleviating poverty, suffering, and injustice. In the fiscal year 2019, 91% of all expenditures went to program services. In order to use our resources in the most efficient manner possible, we may deem it necessary to redirect your contribution to the greatest need or our general purposes.