World Hope’s Child Sponsorship program holistically and uniquely addresses the barriers children face in accessing education. Join in the journey with these children and their communities by sponsoring a child today and help open the doors for them to a life of opportunity, dignity, and hope!
Sponsor a Child
- Known – When a child receives their first letter from you, they believe someone cares about their story.
- Loved – Through sponsorship, God’s love pours out of you–right into that child–in the form of encouragement, prayers, and opportunity.
- Launched – With education, confidence, and hope for their future, you have launched a child on a journey to live to their fullest, God-given potential.
Special Needs Child
- A Caseworker – A highly qualified, compassionate caseworker is assigned to your sponsored child and his or her family. Hope for the future starts here!
- A Plan – A plan is created for each child including therapy needs, family and community training, and specialized equipment.
- A Future – With therapy, confidence, and a restored sense of value, you have launched this child on a journey to live to their fullest, God-given potential.
World Hope’s child sponsorship program is set up to remove barriers to education for children.
Access to Education
Enable the Children
Child Sponsorship with WHI
Funding from child sponsorships covers costs such as tuition, uniforms, and books, but is also used in other ways to ensure children can access education. That’s why, in the Philippines, some child sponsorship funds are being used to build a community bridge. The children in this village had to cross a river every day to and from school and in order to cross it, they had to wade through with their books and clothes held over their heads, at risk of drowning, being swept away, or losing their books. Similarly, in Sierra Leone, funding from the child sponsorship program is often used to support the professional development and certification process for teachers at partner schools.